Tommy Cash will launch his next song in June 2017 and you have a unique opportunity to buy a share in this song! Tommy will use the money to produce a video, which we all know is going to be… you know. Just listen to the intro, buy your share and wait until June!
Disclaimer: Fanvestory cannot guarantee that the value of the song is going to be 60, 000 EUR – it might be more, it might be less, as Tommy has previously given out his music to the fans for free. In total, his last album was downloaded 244,000 times, but the fans could buy it, if they wanted to – about 25,000 of them did! The new song and album will not have free download option. Within the last year Tommy has gone viral and we believe that his popularity will grow even more.
However, we can guarantee that when you buy a share, you will get your fair percentage of revenues! Here’s why we think you might be interested:
1. Tommy Cash is still an independent artist, who has turned down all the proposals from big record labels and music publishers. It means that this is a really exclusive deal: as for now, only Fanvestory (you!) will get a share in this song!
2. This is a very rare deal, because you will earn money from everything: the composition (concerts, radio, TV, film, commercial, internet streaming), the phonogram (CD sales, internet downloads, internet streaming, radio, TV/film/commercial synchronisation, samples, etc.), and synchronozation (movies, TV shows, commercials, etc.).
3. Tommy Cash has become one of the biggest social media stars among all Estonians: he has ~125, 000 followers in Instagram and his latest post’s organic reach was ~1,5 million worldwide.
4. Tommy's last album was downloaded over 244, 000 times.
5. Tommy has exponentially grown his audience numbers in various markets where digital downloads are booming (Russia, Japan).
6. He has earned ~35, 000 EUR from digital channels only in the last two years.
7. He has ~90, 000 subscribers in YouTube channel and his "Winaloto" video has been watched 3,4 million times.
8. Tommy was recently interviewed by i-D magazine
in the US. The article was shared with the magazine’s 6.5 million followers on Facebook:
9. Global festival announcements for 2017 coming up in two weeks! These will be major ones!
10. The new song will be launched in June in over 50 digital channels worldwide!